Recap: After the Emperor's assassination, a fragile alliance was formed between Commander Larrius Scinia, the ruthless merchant Telemachus Dion, the psychotic Bosmer Set, the undercover cultist and second in command of the Rising Sun Julie, the Seer Fia Shadow-Scar, her companion and loyal servant Fang Fr'aj, Julie's apprentice Ja'rok and Xavier.
All of the Roleplayers can begin in the slave camp (near Bruma). Several members of the companionship reside there, who are currently trying to defeat Telemachus and stop his holocaust.
Alternatively, roleplayers could start as a member of Telemachus' group or as a member of the Rising Sun (The cult who assassinated the Emperor).
Link to the previous part.
1. In order to join, you need to create a character card. It must be like this:
Spells(Max 8 and optional):
Powers(Racial + 2 more max):
Role in Faction:
2. Do NOT take control of other people's characters without their permission.
3. There only one Dragonborn, and that Dragonborn will be introduced in the future. No one else can be the Dragonborn.
4. You can have pets like dogs and other animals, including the hostile ones like Horkers but as pets they are docile and tamed.
5. You can have a Family Heirloom, like a weapon or something like that like an artifact.
6. You cannot be the Emperor.
7. The Blades still protect the Emperor.
8. The time now is 21 of the Morning Star, 4E 304.
9. Alduin is defeated but there is still dragons that roam Tamriel.
10. Be serious.
11. No killing anyone without their permission.
12. You can kill a person if they haven't played for a long time.
13. Choose a class.
14. Choose armor and weapons.
15. You can have 9 characters.
16. You can make your own houses, holds and forts.
17. You can't be too overpowered like being an immortal. ◾‘Fridge Magic’ is also considered a form of overpoweredness. Fridge Magic is spontaneous luck, which allows the player to avoid damage or consequence for their actions. It can be done accidentally, so it’s not treated as harshly, but please undo it if multiple people call you out on it or if the GM calls you out on it.
18. You cannot be a Divine or a Daedric Prince.
19. You can meet Daedric Princes and Divines.
20. Give the roleplayers time to react to the actions.
21. No using armor, weapons or magic that isn't in the elder scrolls series. (Ignore this rule, you can have custom stuff, but make sure it's not overpowered.)
22. You need to create 1 character at time.
23. If you're going to join, signify actions like this:
Speech: "quotation marks"
Out of Character: (between brackets)
Summary of Events: ◾asterisk
24. Use lore-friendly names
25. You can use all of the races of TES lore. (Note: If yo'ure going to use an extinct races, you need to explain about it's return or survival.)
26. No godmodding.
27. No metagaming.
28. No powerplaying.
29. You can not kill or maim (remove the limbs off of) other characters, you can if they say it is ok to though, or if the contributer has left the RP and the character is in limbo.
30. You can Flashback in the RP to previous times.
31. If you are new to the RP do not forget a Character card.
32. You can add the occational song or track in a link to the RP, use () to state that you are adding a track.
33. No rule-breaking.
34. No extreme lore-breaking.
35. There are new factions;
Aubeanic Empire: The Empire that Soir Aube currently rules. It is the biggest empire that has ever existed in Tamriel.
The Blades: The faction that protects the Emperor at any cost. Most of the Blades members are Ka Po' Tuns and Tang Mos.
Imperial Cult: A religious organization devoted to worshipping of the Eight Divines and the Emperor Tiber Septim.
East Empire Company: A trading company that trades with all of the eastern areas of the Aubeanic Empire.
Rising Sun: The cult responsible for the emporer's death.