The year is 4E 201. Signs of the prophecy of the End Times are showing themselves. Alduin the World-Eater's return is inevitable. The citizens of Skyrim fear their impending doom. But there is still a way to stop Alduin, there is one he fears. The prophecy calls him the Last Dragonborn, but what if the prophecy was wrong? What if Akatosh blessed many instead of one? What if instead of one Last Dragonborn there were many Dragonborns of Skyrim?
It has been two days since the mysterious dragon attack on Helgen. Only a few survived the ordeal(Ulfric, Tullius, Ralof, Hadvar, Elenwen and any other important NPC I may have forgotten). The news of the attack spreads throughout Skyrim.
(Yes this is basically TESV: Skyrim multiplayer. So everything from the game is present in the RP. That includes quests/NPCs/Creatures/items/etc. Please read the rules before posting and follow the character form)
- Standard RP rules
- No killing/taking control of other people's characters without their or my permission
- Can't change major plot points without my permission
- No fooling around, don't have your character be goofing around for no particular reason
- Only playable races from Skyrim are allowed, though lore-friendly half-breeds are an exception(Though you cannot he half of an unplayable race. Ex.: You cannot be Half Snow Elf, Half Dwemer, Half Tsaesci, Half Sload, etc.)
- Multiple characters are allowed, just don't make more than you can handle. Only one of your characters can be a dragonborn.
- In the beginning your dragonborn cannot know he is dragonborn. To find out he has to kill a dragon and be summoned by the Greybeards.
- Your dragonborn starts with no shouts. He must find the words and obtain dragon souls to unlock shouts.
- Your dragonborn was not at Helgen, no dragonborn was.
- You cannot start in a faction, but you can join any faction in Skyrim and climb the ranks.
- To get better equipment you must either find it(Loot) or buy it.
- To earn money you must do quests, adventure or work(Ex.: Make armor/weapons and sell them)
- You can control NPCs, but don't make them act out of character. (Ex.: Ulfric will not remodel the Gray Quarter, nor will he let the Argonian live in the city. Ex.2: Elisif is still just as useless as she was in the game. Ex.3: Nazir/Braith are still annoying)
- The Vampire attacks haven't started yet, I will say when they do.
- More rules may be added later.
- To learn new spells you must either find the tome or learn it from a teacher at the College. Note: In order to learn higher lvl Spells you must "Level up" your skill in that school.
- Your character will get better at a skill the more he uses it. 1.5x(skill lvl) minutes of training is necessary to lvl your skill.
- To level your character's overall level you must level up 5 levels across the main skills. Leveling 25 levels in non-Main Skills will also level your character. The max level is level 136.
- Certain Skills level as such:
- Crafting and\or Improving (Skill Level)/4 Weapons and\or Armor = Level up 1 point in Smithing
- Pickpocketing (Skill Level)/5 items = Level up 1 point in Pickpocket
- Picking (Skill Level)/5 locks = Level up 1 point in Lockpicking
- Trading (Skill Level)/2 goods or Passing (Skill Level)/5 speech checks = Level up 1 point in Speech
- Enchanting (Skill Level)/5 items or Disenchanting (Skill Level)/4 items = Level up 1 point in Enchanting
- Creating (Skill Level)/4 potions or Eating (Skill Level)/2 ingredients = Level up 1 point in Alchemy
- Casting (Skill Level)/4 spells = Level up 1 point in that school. Doesn't apply to Destruction spells.
Main Skills(6 Skills, one is lvl 25, the others are lvl 20):
Spells(Novice/Apprentice Level Spells only, must have the spell's school as a main skill, to have apprentice lvl spells the school needs to be lvl 25):
Equipment(Basic equipment, must be low quality like iron):
Dragonborn(Yes or No):