While reading it, I noticed that TombRaiser listed a possible rewording of the bug template, that she felt would handle the issue at hand. I would like us to start the focus on that, and decide if the rewording recommended would settle the issue, or if something else should be done.
The current template say's this:
This section contains bugs related to <article name>. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Confirm all bugs with other editors on the talk page before adding them below.
- Always try reloading an old save first, before asking for assistance.
- Do not discuss possible bug fixes or origins. Leave those and all other first-person-anecdotes on the talk page, not the article.
- Always add 360 , PS3 , or PC to clarify which system the bug appears on.
THALMORSPY, as well as others, felt this was outdated and ignored. Tomb recommend this amendment.
- Before adding a bug try reloading an old save first.
- When adding a new bug, include the game-specific template Template:Unconf to denote that the bug needs to be verified by another user.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes.
The only change needed to Tombs idea is that we will need to add XBO and PS4 to the list of consoles, but other then that I myself like it. Please state your thoughts, concerns, or questions below.