Hi all, Atvelonis here. In the holiday spirit, we (the admins) have decided to host a small raffle for you guys, and the winner or winners each receive an Elder Scrolls t-shirt of their choosing from the Bethesda Store. The administrators will cover the fees.
HOW TO ENTER:
- You must meet the following criteria:
- You must have been an active member of the community of this wiki for a week or more (starting 12/18/15).
- You must not have been blocked or chat-banned on the wiki in the past week (starting 12/18/15).
- If you meet the previous two requirements, you're free to enter the raffle. Simply comment a number from 1-100 in a reply to this thread.
- The winning number (randomized) will be announced on 12/25/15.
- Administrators are prohibited from entering.
- You must vote BEFORE 12/25/15.
- You may only vote once.
- You may not change your vote.
- If more than one person picks the correct number, they will all get t-shirts.
- If no one picks the correct number, the closest number(s) will win.
And of course, even if you don't win, remember that this is supposed to be a fun activity where we enjoy ourselves and celebrate the holiday season. If this event goes well, we will consider hosting more similar ones in the future. Now get guessing! —Atvelonis (talk) 04:10, December 19, 2015 (UTC)