Hi all, Atvelonis here. The wiki decided in a meeting earlier today to lower the requirements to become a moderator, if you are only interested in looking over Discussions (this app). As such, I thought it appropriate to make a post here to let you guys know exactly how to become a moderator on the app.
The minimum requirements for becoming a Discussions moderator are the following:
1. You must have been actively contributing to the Discussions for a period of at least three months.
2. You have not been site-blocked for a period of at least three months.
3. You must be familiar with the Discussions' policies and practices.
4. You are an active participant in the Discussions.
5. Gain the support of the current moderators and administrators.
6. Have been seen to be helpful around the app.
Many of you meet all of these requirements already, except for perhaps #3 and #5. So, you can read all of the Discussions rules here: elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki:Discussions
Regarding #5, I basically just have to approve of you becoming a moderator. I discussed this with the other administrators, and we decided that instead of going through a somewhat lengthy and tedious voting process, I would simply appoint users whom I deem ready for the position as Discussions moderators.
However, I will absolutely not make you a moderator until I have done an informal interview with you on the main wiki's chat: elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat
I already have a few users in mind, but you will have to confirm that you want the position by speaking to me on the chat, which I just linked. Since we want Discussions moderators sooner rather than later, expect to see one of your own become a moderator by the end of the week, at the latest. More may follow in the coming weeks.
If you have any questions, comments, or criticisms, please let me know in the comment section below. Thanks.