So this is my first TES Idea that could be a game or story. Now I don’t care about Bethesda’s opinions so none of all this ‘Bethesda wouldn’t make that a game because if this or that’, I only care about YOUR opinion. Anyway this is my first Idea ‘Orsinium’.
It is the year 4E 245 and the game is set is set in the regions of Stormhaven, Wrothgar, Bangkorai and Western Craglorn. It’s been 10 years since the sacking of fourth Orsinium by the Invading Alki’r clans of Hammerfell.
There are 2 alliances you can choose to join: The Alki’r Military and Clan Orsinium. You start of by waking up with your hands bound in an Imperial fort south of Evermore in Bangkorai. Which ever alliance you join is the alliance that rescues you, once you have escaped the fort you are sent to Orsinium (Clan Orsinium) or Evermore (Alki’r Military). That reminds be, Orsinium is rebuilt in Bangkorai in the Dragontale mountains.
The Orcs plan to end the Alki’r military by collecting ancient Orcish relics hidden in the previous Orsinium, the Alki’r clans have found out of their plans and both alliances are now in a race to get the relics. Whichever alliance holds all four relics will have the power to destroy the other alliance.
The Character creation will include the usual 10 playable races.
• Argonians will be specialised in swimming, health regeneration, poison resistance, light weapons and stealth.
• Bretons will be specialised in magicka resistance, magicka regeneration, spells and staffs.
• Bosmer are specialised in stealth, archery, poison resistance and stamina regeneration, speed.
• Dunmer are specialised in fire resistance, destruction, illusion, stealth, light weapons.
• Imperials are specialised in light weapons, destruction, restoration.
• Khajiit are specialised in light weapons, stealth, stamina regeneration, unarmed combat, speed.
• Nords are specialised in heavy weapons, frost resistance, health resistance, stamina regeneration, endurance, smithing.
• Altmer are specialised in enchanting, magicka resistance, spells, staffs, magicka regeneration.
• Redguards are specialised In stamina regeneration, heavy weapons, endurance, poison resistance.
• Orcs will be specialised in health regeneration, heavy weapons, smithing, unarmed combat.
The class system will be split up into Warrior, Sorcerer, Thief, Assassin, Hunter, Knight and Spellsword. They will have primary skills that they will get 100xp from when they level up their primary Skills and earn 50xp from levelling up any other skills. Each class will have their own special ability.
Birthsigns would be there to, each with its unique power. All 13 birthsigns would be there.
There would also be other side guilds. Fighters guild, mages guild, thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood.
That’s all the main stuff that i could cover. So what are YOUR opinions? Remember I don’t care about what Bethesda thinks.