Zeira wants to know what really happened to Magnifica Falorah's dowry. She has a plan to uncover the truth of what happened during the guild's failed heist.
- Talk to Zeira inside of the Thieves Den.
- Find Percius Loche.
- Meet Zeira at the Prince's Gate, and travel to al-Danobia Tomb and enter it.
- Bypass Tu'whacca's Pillars.
- Explore Hoonding's Passage.
- Walk Malooch's Path with Zeira.
- Cross Shinji's Truth.
- Defeat the guardian at the treasure vaults.
- Meet back with Zeira at Nicolas' Desert Retreat, and search the place.
- Return to Thieves Den and to talk to Zeira, and the quest will be completed.
- Talk to Zeira, and leave the Thieves Guild
- Leave the Thieve's Guild
- Go to the Diamond Thimble. It is almost equidistant on the map from both inns and in between the two. The map symbol is a scale.
- Mamea is the khajit wearing the blue dress and a purple locket. Talk to her.
- Follow the waypoint towards the first bright green marks and follow them to the first entrance of Velsa's old abode.
- Follow the questline and sneak around the Iron Wheel.
- When you reach the puzzle door, the order of images is as follows from left to right: Scroll (The Scholar), the Bird Guy (One of the generals), the triangle shape that represents pride, the snake, the other general, and the sword. The door will now open automatically.
- Keep following the quest until you get to the invisible bridge Quen finds
- Fight the guardian
- When you are asked to go back to Abah's landing, speak to Zeira first, then go back through the ravine which is now unoccupied by hostiles.
- You will find a camel at the entrance, and ride it back to Abah's Landing.
- Travel South and follow your new waypoint until you reach the river, next to which Nicolas' retreat is hidden.
- Pick the lock, and go inside.
- Follow the passageway to the room with all the waypoints inside. Collect them and Keira will continue to talk through them.
- Leave to go speak to Keira and complete the quest
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.