Interactions[edit | edit source]
Adelaisa appears after the Dragonborn finds out about the Blood Horker pirate group. The Dragonborn accompanies Adelaisa to the pirate island of Japhet's Folly, where she asks them to defeat the leader of the Blood Horkers, Haldyn. After Haldyn is killed, she will be waiting at the coastline for the Dragonborn to sail back to Windhelm.
After "Rise in the East" is complete, she will be available as a follower. Despite her well-armored appearance and involvement with taking down large pirate groups, she is classed as a citizen (with her primary stats being in Alchemy, Enchanting, and Smithing), and is thus one of the three weakest followers in the game, along with Sven, and Roggi Knot-Beard. She is also available to become a stewardess in the Hearthfire add-on.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|Show: Rise in the East|
|In the East Empire Company Office:
I know where the Blood Horkers are. "Finally, someone around here that can get things done. Since we're short on soldiers you'll be coming with us, too. No arguments. Anything else you want to say?"
On the ship:
What's the plan? "Well, here we are. We think."
After clearing Japhet's Folly:
"There you are."
Conversations[edit | edit source]
Orthus: "Adelaisa, I'm sorry."
Adelaisa: "Sorry isn't good enough, Orthus. There's a lot of gold at stake here, and sniveling isn't going to get it back."
Orthus: "I've got a on the job right now. should be returning any moment."
Adelaisa: "This must be , then."
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "We can't thank you enough for helping us get this office running." —After completing "Rise in the East"
- "I appreciate everything you've done for us, but I really am quite busy." —After completing "Rise in the East"
- "Glad Orthus was able to find someone competent to help out." —After completing "Rise in the East"
- "You handled yourself pretty well back at Japhet's Folly. We'll remember that." —After completing "Rise in the East"
- "Hey, it's our hero! Seen any more of those pirates around here?" —After completing "Rise in the East"