Conversations[edit | edit source]
Where can your silt strider take me? "We make regular runs between here and Vivec City. We can also take you to Molag Mar, if you prefer. Do either of those destinations appeal to you?"
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Red Mountain's probably going to explode and cover the land in boiling lava. It's inevitable. In the meantime, we all have to make a living, am I right? So, interested in taking a silt strider before the mountain takes us all?"
- "It's hard not to believe in your gods when one is a silt strider ride away. I don't know how your lot does it. I don't know if I could keep the faith. But, more importantly, how can I be of service?"
- "Some of us Dark Elves can't seem to stand other races. It's s'wit this, n'wah that! But we could truly learn so much from their experiences. Look at me, talking your ear off! Where would you like to go today?" —If the Vestige is a Dunmer.
- "So, tell me, Dark Elf to Dark Elf, what do you think is happening in Vvardenfell? Have you ever seen Red Mountain so active? And what about the rumors coming out of Vivec City? Sorry, you probably want to talk about silt striders. Ignore me." —If the Vestige is a Dunmer.
- Most Dark Elf outlanders I meet are shocked by our faith in the Tribunal here in Vvardenfell. But heck, Vivec's in our own backyard! Hard not to stay devoted. Sorry, not here to debate religion. Were you looking for a ride?" —If the Vestige is a Dunmer.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.