- Hall of Fyr
- Hall of Justice Secret Library
- High Fane
- Hlaalu Records
- Justice Offices
- Kagrenac's Library
- Kogoruhn, Vault of Aerode
- Library of Vivec
- Office of the Watch
- Redoran Records
- Molag Mar, Redoran Stronghold
- St. Olms Yngling Manor
- Tarer Braryn also carries a unique version of this item
- Tel Vos, Central Tower
- Tel Uvirith, Tower Lower
- Tel Branora, Upper Tower
- Telvanni Alchemist
- Telvanni Tower
- Vos, in Dreynos Elvul's Farmhouse
- Angeline's Aromatics, Solitude, on a bookshelf behind the counter.
- Bards College, in Solitude.
- Bits and Pieces, Solitude, on the second floor.
- Blue Palace, also in Solitude
- Bryling's House, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the middle floor.
- College of Winterhold, can be bought from Urag gro-Shub The Arcanaeum.
- Fellglow Keep Dungeons, on a table.
- Fort Hraggstad
- Haemar's Cavern, on a shelf next to a Vampire's desk.
- Hall of the Dead, in Falkreath - On an end table in between two beds.
- Hall of the Vigilant and Stendarr's Beacon, carried by the Vigilant of Stendarr.
- High Hrothgar, in the living area
- Hob's Fall Cave, on a bookshelf
- The Katariah
- Nightingale Hall, in the area with the beds, across the bridge.
- Solitude Blacksmith, Solitude, upstairs on a bookshelf.
- Temple of the Divines, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the upper floor.
- Temple of Kynareth, on a bookshelf in office area.
- Temple of Talos, in Windhelm, on the bookshelf in the back room.
- Thalmor Headquarters, on a bookshelf near the entrance.
- The Winking Skeever, Solitude, on a bookshelf in a room on the second floor.
- On many bookshelves
"Aedra" and "Daedra" are not relative terms. They are Elvish and exact. Azura is a Daedra both in Skyrim and Morrowind. "Aedra" is usually translated as "ancestor," which is as close as Cyrodilic can come to this Elven concept. "Daedra" means, roughly, "not our ancestors." This distinction was crucial to the Dunmer, whose fundamental split in ideology is represented in their mythical genealogy.
Aedra are associated with stasis. Daedra represent change.
Aedra created the mortal world and are bound to the Earth Bones. Daedra, who cannot create, have the power to change.
As part of the divine contract of creation, the Aedra can be killed. Witness Lorkhan and the moons.
The protean Daedra, for whom the rules do not apply, can only be banished.