|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Quests[edit | edit source][?]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Coming of the Learned One, Vol. I
- Coming of the Learned One, Vol. II
- Coming of the Learned One, Vol. III
- Coming of the Learned One, Vol. X
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Firstmage Anirwen
- Firstmage Arnure
- Firstmage Earil
- Ilmindil the Incendiary (Mystic)
- Mad Zebba (Merchant)
- Mighty Mordra
- Mindil the Untested
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Flame Atronach
- Firstmage Chainspinner
- Firstmage Nullifier
- Firstmage Overcharger
- Illusory Battlemage
- Illusory Mender
- Illusory Thundermaul
Facilities[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Update 3: Fixed an issue where the lightning FX from Thunderstorm would play multiple times each time it hit.
- Update 3: Fixed an issue where you would not always get to see Varlariel's introduction theater.
- Update 3: You must now clear all islands after the Foundation Stone Atronach in order to activate the bridge to proceed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Aetherian Archive's description prior to release was, "For untold ages this blocky tower, its portals mystically sealed, has loomed over the desert town of Elinhir. Its architect and builders are unknown, but mighty wizards, drawn perhaps by its arcane power, have settled in Elinhir and built their own towers in imitation of the mysterious original."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.