- Agent of Mehrunes Dagon cards can be soul summoned with 50 soul gems or found in Jaws of Oblivion set packs.
- Three copies are included in the Mankar Camoran's Paradise theme deck.
Agent of Mehrunes Dagon gains +1 power and +1 health at the end of its summoner's turn if they invaded. As such, playing Agent of Mehrunes Dagon is most optimized when at least one card with invade is played each turn.
Agent of Mehrunes Dagon can deal and receive significant damage if supported with cards that boost power and health in addition to receiving extra power and health when invade is triggered. As Agent of Mehrunes Dagon only costs 2 magicka, this can make it increasingly powerful for a low cost.
- "You will die at my hand, unbeliever." – When summoned
- "I do not fear death." – When attacking
- Agent of Mehrunes Dagon uses Daedric-styled armor and a mace identical to the bound armor and weapons of Mythic Dawn agents in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.