Interactions[edit | edit source]
She is not hostile to the Dragonborn and when spoken to, she says that she will never leave the fort, and has been the maid for all the different factions and groups who have inhabited it. They come and go so fast, she doesn't seem to care. She tells any new group claiming the fort that she comes with it. If the Dragonborn drops an item in the fort, she may bring it to the Dragonborn, informing them that they had mislaid their item.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
"You fighter types are always underfoot. You want me to clean? Then scat!"
- You've cleaned your last room, servant. "But I have many more rooms to clean. Fort Greymoor is quite large, and rather filthy if I do say."
- Sleep now, old woman. Embrace the Void. "Sleep? I can't sleep now! There's too much to be done. And what's this Void you're rambling on about?"
- (Remain silent) "I swear, you people are an odd bunch. Please, just step aside, that I may return to my duties!"
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I remember one morning long time ago, I woke up and the place was run by some Orcs. Went to bed that night, it was all vampires. Don't matter to me."
- "I really must get back to my duties. This fort isn't going to clean itself." - During Contract: Kill Agnis
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the note, Soldier's Request, it is mentioned that Agnis prevents the soldiers from sleeping.
- Agnis wrote a Complaint Letter to the soldiers, which can be found in the chapel on the uppermost level of the fort.
- The notes spread around the fort may imply the person who paid for her death is one of the fort's residents, out of frustration.
- Oddly, Agnis will not attack or run away when the Dragonborn is in Beast Form or is a transformed Vampire Lord.