Aharnabi is a cave in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It's inhabited by four bandits and several creatures. One of the bandits, Honthjolf, is a deserter of the Imperial Legion and must be killed in the quest Honthjolf the Traitor.
Background[edit | edit source]
The cave is directly southwest from the Shrine of Azura. The best way to get to the cave is to travel to Molag Mar and then travel to the east. You can also travel to Tel Branora and then go northeast, but it's a long way over the ocean.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- A Game at Dinner
- Journeyman's Alembic
- Journeyman's Calcinator
- Journeyman's Mortar and Pestle
- Journeyman's Retort
- Scroll of Summon Frost Atronach
- Scroll of Summon Skeleton
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Dirding – A Bosmer Sorcerer.
- Erissare – An Altmer Sorcerer.
- Honthjolf – A Nord Knight and deserter.
- Llarusea Andrethi – A Dunmer Sorcerer.