An airship can be found in The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon known as the Patchwork Airship, it was piloted by Captain Roberto Jodoin and crashed in the Isinfier Plains of Solstheim, killing all of its crew. The airship was commissioned by Louis Beauchamp, a prominent member of the Mages Guild.
The Strange VesselEdit
Amiel Richton's Dwemer AirshipEdit
The most prominent example of an airship is found in The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard in which a Dwemer airship is owned by Lord Amiel Richton. Amiel uses the airship in an attempted escape from Stros M'kai after the Restless League's uprising, but is intercepted by Cyrus while the ship was taking off. In the ensuing fight, Richton is killed and the airship is completely destroyed.
An airship was known to exist in The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey, piloted by Captain Nym and used to collect "Star Teeth." The airship crashed into the Glacier Crawl and the stranded crew eventually died. All of the Star Teeth it collected was looted by Ice Warriors (possibly Falmer).
Dwemer Airship PlansEdit
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn
- ↑ Events of The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon[source?]
- ↑ Airship Captain's Journal
- ↑ Events of The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn[source?]
- ↑ Events of The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard[source?]
- ↑ Events of The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey[source?]
- ↑ Corpse Preparation v I
- ↑ Events of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind[source?]