- Brother Piner
- Dropped by the Blades:
- One is obtained from Grandmaster Jauffre after joining the Blades.
- Several Moth Priests wield these in the Temple of the Ancestor Moths during the Thieves Guild quest "Turning a Blind Eye."
- Three are found in Cloud Ruler Temple's West Wing, in the barracks. Another can be found inside the armory in the chest containing a full set of Blades Armor and an Akaviri Dai-Katana.
- Cloud Ruler Temple's East Wing.
- Jauffre's quarters.
- Castle Bruma's Great Hall, three of them are found inside the display case on the left side of the throne.
- Ancient Akaviri Katana – Two of them can be found within Sancre Tor during the quest "Blood of the Divines." The notable difference is the katana's high damage, reduced weight, its value, and the ability to harm ethereal undead that is resistant to normal weapons.
- Ruined Akaviri Katana – Wielded by the Undead Akaviri Soldiers inside Pale Pass during the quest "Lifting the Vale."
- Akavari Sunderblade – Can only be bought from Sergius Verus at Three Brothers Trade Goods in the Imperial City's Market District.
- Baurus's Akaviri Katana – Wielded by Baurus, unless he gets killed during the quests "The Path of Dawn," "Defense of Bruma," or "Light the Dragonfires"; the player can keep or store his weapon for future use or display. It can also be given to Jauffre, after which it can be found in Cloud Ruler Temple in the Great Hall above the fireplace with the katanas of other fallen Blades such as Glenroy and Renault.
- Glenroy's Akaviri Katana – Dropped by Glenroy after he is slain by the Mythic Dawn.
- Renault's Akaviri Katana – Dropped by the Blades captain Renault after she is slain by the Mythic Dawn during the "Tutorial" quest in Oblivion. It is the first weapon the Hero of Kvatch obtains if they pick it up.
- Northwind – Wielded by Alain inside Sancre Tor in the quest "Blood of the Divines."
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.