The Akaviri Katana is a one-handed weapon in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
It is most likely the main weapon of the Akavir.
- Dropped by the Blades.
- One is obtained from Grandmaster Jauffre after joining the Blades.
- Three of the Akaviri Katana are found in Cloud Ruler Temple's West Wing, in the barracks. Another can be found inside the armory in the chest containing a full set of Blades Armor and an Akaviri Dai-Katana. Another katana can be found inside the East Wing and one in Grandmaster Jauffre's quarters.
- Ancient Akaviri Katana - Two of them can be found within Sancre Tor during the quest Blood of the Divines. The notable difference is the katana's high damage, reduced weight, and the ability to harm etheral undead that is resistant to normal weapons.
- Ruined Akaviri Katana - Wielded by the Undead Akaviri Soldiers inside Pale Pass during the quest Lifting the Vale.
- Akavari Sunderblade - Can only be bought from Sergius Verus at Three Brothers Trade Goods in the Imperial City's Market District.
- Baurus's Akaviri Katana - Wielded by Baurus, but he gets killed during the quest The Path of Dawn, The Defense of Bruma, or Light the Dragonfires, the player can keep or store his weapon for future use or display. It can also be given to Jauffre and can be found in Cloud Ruler Temple in the Great Hall above the fireplace next to Glenroy and Renault's katanas.
- Glenroy's Akaviri Katana - Dropped by Glenroy after he is slain by the Mythic Dawn.
- Renault's Akaviri Katana - Dropped by the Blades captain Renault after she is slain by the Mythic Dawn during the Tutorial quest in Oblivion. It is the first weapon the Hero of Kvatch obtains.
- Northwind - Wielded by the Alain inside Sancre Tor in the quest Blood of the Divines.