An Alchemy lab is where the player practices Alchemy in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. In the alchemy lab, the player can create potions and poisons, and test the effects of ingredients. The Dragonborn is prompted with the choice of adding two ingredients, and an optional third ingredient for the desired effects. While testing and creating potions, the player learns potion recipes, which allow the player to select the recipe and create the potion without having to mix those two or three ingredients again, though the ingredients required initially are still consumed.
When adding a location please use the following format. For Towns/Cities (Town or City – Location – Description)
For Wilderness (Location – Description)
- Dawnstar – The Mortar and Pestle
- Falkreath – Grave Concoctions
- Markarth – The Hag's Cure
- Markarth – Vlindrel Hall – purchasable after buying the house
- Morthal – Thaumaturgist's Hut
- Riften – Elgrim's Elixirs
- Riften – Honeyside – purchasable after buying the house
- Riften – Thieves Guild
- Riverwood – Sleeping Giant Inn – Delphine's Secret Room
- Solitude – Angeline's Aromatics
- Solitude – Potema's Catacombs – beneath the Temple of the Divines. Accessible once the quest "The Wolf Queen Awakened" has been emarked upon
- Solitude – Proudspire Manor – purchasable after buying the house
- Whiterun – Arcadia's Cauldron
- Whiterun – Breezehome – purchasable after buying the house
- Whiterun – Dragonsreach
- Windhelm – Palace of the Kings – second floor, Wuunferth the Unliving's bedroom
- Windhelm – The White Phial
- Winterhold – Arch-Mage's Quarters
- Alchemist's Shack
- Anise's Cabin
- Avanchnzel – About two-thirds of the way through Animoncultory
- Cragwallow Slope
- Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary
- Drelas' Cottage
- Falkreath Stormcloak Camp
- Fellglow Keep – near the Sanctum
- Forsaken Cave – room with White Phial
- Hall of the Vigilant – in the farthest corner on the right when you enter the main hall, and in the largest side-room (unavailable during and after Dawnguard).
- Mount Anthor – at the stone table leading to the Word of Power
- Saarthal – near the Eye of Magnus
- Sinderion's Field Laboratory – sublocation of Blackreach
- Stony Creek Cave
- The Ratways
- Falkreath Stormcloak Camp
- Alchemist's Shack – South of Ivarstead, east of Haemar's Shame.
- Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary – Northeast of Falkreath, under the road, on the left side. Accessible after Sanctuary and unavailable after Death Incarnate.
- Dawnstar Sanctuary – Northeast of Dawnstar, facing the Sea of Ghosts. Only accessible after completing quest: Hail Sithis!, of the Dark Brotherhood questline and purchasing Poisoners Nook upgrade from Delvin Mallory during Where You Hang Your Enemy's Head.
- Anise's Cabin – In the garden
- Movarth's Lair – In the room behind the dining table.