Upon entering the ruins, the Nerevarine will be in a hallway, with a trapped door to the left and a trapped door with a level 75 lock on your right. The door to the left leads to a room with a dead body. The door to the right leads to a large tomb with several undead, and a stairway at the other end of the room. Up the stairway is the Bittercup, guarded by a Skeleton War-Wizard who possesses the Vampiric Ring.
Straight ahead from the entrance, there is a dead end with a passage to your left. This passage leads to a flooded basement that contains two slaughterfish and a submerged dead body. On the other side of the room, there is a hallway containing several undead and a few containers. On top of these containers are several thieves' tools and the key that unlocks the chest in the basement.
- A Dance in Fire, Book IV (Acrobatics Skill Book) (in chest)
- Chest Key (on containers behind dead skeleton)
- Unlocks the chest in the basement.
- Scroll of Warrior's Blessing (in chest)
- Scroll of Drathis' Soulrot (in chest)
- Silver Staff of War (on War Wizard)
- Vampiric Ring (on War Wizard)
- Ald Redaynia is mentioned in both Before the Ages of Man and in the Alchemy skill book The Cake and the Diamond.