If attacked, he will jump off of his carriage and proceed to defend against his attacker. Attempting to steal from him will show nothing in his inventory. Only after being assaulted and killed can anything be taken from him.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
"Need a ride?"
- I'd like to hire your carriage. "Where do you want to go?"
- What do you know about Windhelm? "It's an old city, I can tell you that. The Palace of Kings is ancient. It's not the friendliest for outsiders. The Dark Elves were all forced to live in the slum called the Gray Quarter. The Argonians can't even live in the walls. They're all stuck out on the docks. Still, Candlehearth Hall's got decent food and cheap bunks. You could do worse."
Services[edit | edit source]
Alfarinn will drive the Dragonborn to any hold capital, a useful service for discovering his/her locations on the map for future fast travelling later in the game. He charges either 50 or 20 , depending on the if a holds capital city has a wall surrounding it.
- Dawnstar – 50
- Falkreath – 50
- Markarth – 20
- Morthal – 50
- Riften – 20
- Solitude – 20
- Whiterun – 20
- Winterhold – 50
Upon boarding his carriage, Alfarinn may share some information about the Dragonborn's destination, or comment on the weather.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "See you."
- "I can take you to any of the hold capitals."
- "Good afternoon."
- "Need a ride?"
- "Need something?"
- "My carriage is the safest way to travel."
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Alfarinn. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- dragon attacks, Alfarinn will remain seated in his carriage as if nothing is happening. If a