Alfe Fyr is a Dunmer spellsword who resides in Tel Fyr, Morrowind. One of the four daughters of Divayth Fyr (and considered the smartest), she was created by him, as a "side benefit of the researches into corprus disease." She now exists solely to serve her master, Divayth Fyr. She can be found in the hall of Fyr. Her three sisters are Beyte Fyr, Delte Fyr, and Uupse Fyr.
"I suppose you want to speak to Divayth Fyr? Have you got corprus disease? Or were you planning to plunder the dungeon?"
- Divayth Fyr "He's in his study. He's busy. He's always busy."
- corprus disease "If you've got the disease, go down to the dungeon with all the other monsters."
- plunder the dungeon "You're smart. Get corprus disease. Get killed by corprus monsters. Get killed by Vistha-Kai. A very good plan. Plunder the dungeon of a 4000-year-old wizard. What could be easier?"
- "Go talk to Divayth Fyr. He's the one you're looking for."
- As well as being considered the smartest of the four daughters of Divayth Fyr, she may also be the first born since her name is Alfe which is similar to the first letter of the Greek alphabet, Alpha.
- If killed before or during "Corprus Cure," the quest will be rendered unsolvable.