Location[edit | edit source]
It is located south of Falkreath, high in the Jerall Mountains. Heading east out of Falkreath on the road, head past Peak's Shade Tower and follow the road up to a fallen tree with a stone marker just past a bandits' rope-bridge. There, turn right onto a path. At a couple of places, the trail seems to end, one at a small stream crossing and the other is spot marked only by stone pile markers along the face of a cliff.
Alternatively, head west from the Bloodlet Throne, until locating a trail leading to Angi's Camp, but beware of a few bear traps when the trail turns towards her hut. Another way to get there if the Bloodlet Throne has not been discovered is from either Ancestor Glade or Ancient's Ascent; both of which provide a fairly simple path.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Angi is very skilled with her bow and is willing to teach Archery for free through the target practice competition. Successfully completing each stage will raise the Archery skill by one point. If the Dragonborn wins the final challenge, Angi's Bow—a non-enchanted hunting bow can be gained.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- The Gold Ribbon of Merit – Archery skill book is on an end table.
- Treasure Map V – Found in the end table. See Treasure Maps for more.
- Angi's Bow – Offered to the Dragonborn by Angi.
- Moonstone ore vein – Follow the cliff edge towards the road, it's in some snow-covered rocks on the right. Look for a small fallen tree on the north side of the road before reaching the bear-traps. Head east and a little north when standing on said tree, over the little hill, with a tree on it. Keep heading in that direction, the end of said "little hill" is jumped off of, it will be on the right after about ten to twelve paces.
- The Lunar Lorkhan – Alteration skill book in a tent along the trail leading to Angi's Camp.
- Rare Practice Arrows given by Angi.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Angi's Camp. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- After completing the timed target she will offer more practice. The next practice is the long target which sometimes glitches if she says "Hey, watch it!"
- Angi asks the Dragonborn to shoot the targets in 10 seconds. This can be done very easily, after accepting the last challenge, shoot every target except the last one. Then, after she says "Go..." shoot the last one. In the last challenge,