Angrenor Once-Honored is a Nord beggar and former Stormcloak Soldier in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim who lives on the streets of Windhelm. He can be found walking through the Gray Quarter or around Candlehearth Hall.
Background[edit | edit source]
He also mentions that in more recent times, he was a Stormcloak soldier, but this was cut short when he took a sword through the chest. He claims he defeated six men at once while rescuing his friend from an Imperial Patrol.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Marriage[edit | edit source]
If he is given 1 , he becomes a candidate for marriage. It is also possible to marry him if the Dragonborn allows him to keep a dropped article of clothing or piece of armor.
Letter of Inheritance[edit | edit source]
Additionally, if he dies after he has been given a coin, in his will he says that he and the Dragonborn are related. The Jarl of Windhelm will then give the Dragonborn a condolence letter and an inheritance of 100 gold.
Conversations[edit | edit source]
Rolff Stone-Fist & Suvaris Atheron[edit | edit source]
Rolff: "You come here where you're not wanted, you eat our food, you pollute our city with your stink, and you refuse to help the Stormcloaks."
Suvaris: "But we haven't taken a side because it's not our fight."
Angrenor: "Hey, maybe the reason these gray-skins don't help in the war is because they're Imperial spies!"
Suvaris: "Imperial spies? You can't be serious!"
Rolff: "Maybe we'll pay you a visit tonight, little spy. We got ways of finding out what you really are."
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After completing the quest "Innocence Lost" he carries around a key to the Aretino Residence.
- Despite his disdain for Dark Elves, unlike Rolff Stone-Fist, he does not insult player's race if they are a Dunmer and has no qualms marrying the Dragonborn if they are.
- One of his quotes is reminiscent of a line made by many Hold Guards: "I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee."
- He is the only Beggar who is able to be married in the game.
- If the Dragonborn gives Angrenor one piece of , he will leave them 100 when he dies.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Dialogue with Angrenor Once-Honored