Angrenor Once-Honored is a Nord beggar and former Stormcloak Soldier in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim who lives on the streets of Windhelm. He can be found walking through the Gray Quarter or around Candlehearth Hall.
He also mentions that in more recent times, he was a Stormcloak soldier, but this was cut short when he took a sword through the chest. He claims he defeated six men at once while rescuing his friend from an Imperial Patrol.
If he is given 1 , he becomes a candidate for marriage. It is also possible to marry him if the Dragonborn allows him to keep a dropped article of clothing or piece of armor.
Letter of Inheritance
Additionally, if he dies after he has been given a coin, in his will he says that he and the Dragonborn are related. The Jarl of Windhelm will then give the Dragonborn a condolence letter and an inheritance of 100 gold.
Rolff Stone-Fist & Suvaris Atheron
Rolff: "You come here where you're not wanted, you eat our food, you pollute our city with your stink, and you refuse to help the Stormcloaks."
Suvaris: "But we haven't taken a side because it's not our fight."
Angrenor: "Hey, maybe the reason these gray-skins don't help in the war is because they're Imperial spies!"
Suvaris: "Imperial spies? You can't be serious!"
Rolff: "Maybe we'll pay you a visit tonight, little spy. We got ways of finding out what you really are."
- After completing the quest "Innocence Lost" he carries around a key to the Aretino Residence.
- Despite his disdain for Dark Elves, unlike Rolff Stone-Fist, he does not insult player's race if they are a Dunmer and has no qualms marrying the Dragonborn if they are.
- One of his quotes is reminiscent of a line made by many Hold Guards: "I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee."
- He is the only Beggar who is able to be married in the game.
- If the Dragonborn gives Angrenor one piece of , he will leave them 100 when he dies.
- Dialogue with Angrenor Once-Honored