The Ansei were a renowned group of warriors of the Redguards. They were the most masterful of the Sword-Singers, who were known for creating a spirit sword known as the Shehai. Makela Leki, the author of From the Memory Stone of Makela Leki, was a second-level Ansei.
Order of DiagnaEdit
The most recognized group of the Ansei was the Order of Diagna. This order, with the help of Joile of Daggerfall, helped to defeat the Orsimer during the First Era Siege of Orsinium. The leader of the Order of Diagna, Gaiden Shinji, is known to have fallen in battle during this siege.
Even the condescending footnotes added by "YR" in the first edition of the Pocket Guide to the Empire honor the Ansei, stating that By far the most popular gods in Hammerfell are Tall Papa, and his children: Hunding, Leki and Ansei.
- There is an amulet in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion named "Amulet of the Ansei," which shares a name with this group.
- The Elder Scrolls Online (undead)
- ↑ Redguards, Their History and Their Heroes
- ↑ From the Memory Stone of Makela Leki
- ↑ Pocket Guide to the Empire, Third Edition: Orsinium
- ↑ Wayrest, Jewel of the Bay
- ↑ Pocket Guide to the Empire, Third Edition: Yokuda
- ↑ Pocket Guide to the Empire, First Edition: Hammerfell
- ↑ February 9, 2013. The Elder Scrolls Online. Ask Us Anything: Variety Pack