During the Blackwater War, multiple pirates have been seen throughout the Archon coastline. General Lucinia Falco urged the Empire to offer letters of temporary commissions to multiple pirates throughout the coast.
At one point in time, a Shadowscales Training Facility existed in Archon up until their sudden disappearance. The listener of the Cyrodiilic chapter of the Dark Brotherhood, Alisanne Dupre, talked with Brotherhood member Rasha about reopening the facility in 4E 187.
- In earlier development, Arena was going to be a Tournament-based game. Archon's team was known as the Plague.[UL 1]
- It is unknown on whether the Archeins are related to Archon, since both are related to Black Marsh and Archeins are Argonian Advisors in the Septim Empire.
- Archon's name may have come from the Greek word of Archon which means ruler. The word derives from the words monarch and hierarchy.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Stormhold (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)