Arkngthand is a large Dwemer Ruin found in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. The ruin is located in the Molag Amur region due east of Balmora and slightly northeast of the Moonmoth Legion Fort. The towers of the ruins can be seen above ground, but most of the maze-like structure is underground. There are six different sections within and some feature pools of lava running through them. The upper part of the building is inhabited by bandits, and the locked, lower level is guarded by Dwemer animunculi and Dwarven spectres.
Hall of CentrifugeEdit
Cells of Hollow HandEdit
Note: Cells of the Hollow Hand is two separate areas. Both can be accessed from the Hall of Centrifuge using different doors.
- Notable items
Land's Blood GalleryEdit
Deep Ore PassageEdit
- Notable items
- A Dwemer Shield and a Dwemer Cuirass that are in a chest on a ledge that can only be accessed by levitation.
- The entrance is opened by a nearby crank handle which moves the spherical door shield. This aspect is also present in the final dungeon of the main quest line, the Citadel of Dagoth Ur. Dagoth Ur uses the exact same mechanism to enter it during "The Citadels of the Sixth House."
- If the Nerevarine is unable to unlock the lower levels of Arkngthand, Hasphat Antabolis will propose to give a key after completion of the quest Antabolis Informant. This will allow for further exploration and access to several Dwemer weapons, armor, and other items.
- Despite the name, there is no centrifuge in the Hall of Centrifuge.
- Weepingbell Hall along with Kakuna Burial and Marowak's Spine is most likely a reference to the pokemon Weepingbell.