Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Effects[edit | edit source]
"Fire a burst of arrows in one shot, dealing ____ Physical Damage to enemies in front of you."
"Also reduces enemies' Movement Speed by 40% for 4 seconds."
Morphs[edit | edit source]
|Bombard – Also immobilizes enemies hit.
"Fire a burst of arrows in one shot, dealing ____ Physical Damage to enemies in front of you and immobilizing them for 3 seconds. Even when enemies can move again, their Movement Speed is reduced by 40% for 4 seconds."
|Acid Spray – Deals Poison Damage and adds additional damage over time.|
"Deals an additional ____ Poison Damage over 6 seconds."
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Update 4: Acid Spray no longer uses Spell Critical Strike.
- Update 4: Reduced the cost of this ability by approximately 10% 
- Update 5: Acid Spray now determines critical strikes based on the weapon critical rating instead of the spell critical rating.
- Update 5: Fixed an issue where hitting a target with this ability wasn't removing the target's stealth effect. We also increased the area effect arc to better match the size of the effect.
- Update 5: Bombard now applies a snare after the immobilize ends.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.