Collect 10 Imp Galls for Aryarie.
"Aryarie. Your friendly Guild Alchemist. Satisfaction gauranteed. No free samples."
- Bravil "Bravil? Good points? Cheap to live. Unpretentious. Free-wheeling. Bad points? Culturally, a hole. Count's a clown and his son's a skooma-sucker."
"It's about time someone from the Fighters Guild showed up. I've got work for you to do. I need imp gall for my research."
- Imp Gall "I need imp gall for my studies. Ten portions of it, in fact. Since I hired the Fighter's Guild, I expect you to get it done. And carefully, please. You might check Robber's Glen Cave for the imp gall. That place has been known to contain the imps."
- Imp Gall "Doesn't look like you have it yet. Let me know when you do.
- Blackwood Company "I just don't trust them. I know they're efficient -- a bit too efficient for my liking. Some endeavors demand time and care."
"I'll be waiting right here."
After collecting the Imp Gall:
"No more delays, please." "Well, have you found that imp gall for me yet? I've got some research I need to get to."
- Imp Gall "Ah... you've got it. Looks fresh, too! I realize that you'll be paid by your superior, but take this as well. It might come in handy in your work."
"Next time, on time, please."
- Mages Guild "I'm just here doing research. If you need spells, talk to Ita or Delphine. They'll be happy to help."
"I hope I can help."
- Ardaline "The girl hasn't seemed herself lately. I have no idea what's wrong, but something's really bothering her."