The Ascended Sleeper is a type of creature found in Morrowind. They appear as hunched, purple-robed humanoids with mottled blue skin. Their most obvious feature is their grotesque four-eyed faces, which have long, thin tentacles in the place of a "mouth."
- Dagoth's Bosom (Drain Fatigue on Target: 20 Points for 30 seconds)
- Shockball (Shock Damage on Target: 2–40 points; 10 feet: 1 second)
- Frost Storm (Frost Damage on Target: 1–10 Points; 10 feet; 10-second)
- Fire Storm (Fire Damage on Target: 1–10 Points; 10 feet; 10-second)
- Paralyze (Paralyze for 5 seconds on Touch)
- 40% chance to drop Ash Salts.
Sixth House BasesEdit
- Assemanu, Dagoth Hlevul
- Tureynulal, Dagoth Fandril and Dagoth Molos
- Vemynal, Dagoth Felmis and Dagoth Garel
- Endusal, Dagoth Goral
- Dagoth Ur, Dagoth Rather, Dagoth Irvyn and Dagoth Vaner
- Falasmaryon, Dagoth Tanis
- Kogoruhn, Dagoth Uvil and Dagoth Ulen
Red Mountain Region (Outside)Edit