"Greetings, friend, what may I do for you?"
- Asciene Rane "I am Asciene Rane. How may I help you, friend?"
- Dark Brotherhood "Horrible people. Stay clear of them, my friend."
- transport to Mournhold "You wish to go to the mainland? That's highly irregular. I'm sure you've heard that they've restricted travel to Mournhold. They've been a bit worried about the Blight. Even though it's been reported that the Blight is gone from Vvardenfell, they're still worried about possible contamination. What's your reason for wanting to go to the city?"
- I fear I've been marked by the Dark Brotherhood, and I wish to investigate. "Oh, my! I can see why you'd wantto get that cleared up. That's dangerous business, though. I can't say I'd be happy to send you off on that sort of fool's errand. If you're sure, though, I suppose I can oblige you. If you need to return to Vvardenfell, speak with Effe-Tei in the Royal Palace. Take care, friend. Those people are not to be taken lightly. I'll send you there when we've finished speaking."
- None of your business. "Well! I certainly didn't mean to pry. I simply can't send you there without good reason. Good day!"
After being transported:
"Hello, friend. Are you seeking transport to Mournhold again?"
- transport to Mournhold "Heading back, are you? Hope you've gotten all that business cleared up."
- Yes, please. "I'll transport you right away. Good luck to you!"
- No, not now. "Well, you let me know when you wish to return. You've certainly got reason enough to go!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.