Background[edit | edit source]
The Ash Ghouls appear as hideous, grey skinned humanoids dressed in grey robes with a grey hood who, like Ash Zombies, have their upper face hollowed out. Unlike Ash Zombies, they have a wormlike proboscis growing in the cavity. They also have the ability to give the character Ash Woe.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Spells[edit | edit source]
- (Disease): Ash Woe Blight (Variable chance of character contracting)
- (Ability): Reflect 20% Magic back on Caster
- Spark: Shock Damage (Target): 2–20 (5 foot Radius)
- Earwig: Sound (Target): 5 seconds. 3–8 magnitude
- First Barrier: Shield: 30 seconds on Self (10 points)
Items[edit | edit source]
- 60% chance to drop Ash Salts.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Unique Ash Ghouls[edit | edit source]
- Dagoth Aladus
- Dagoth Baler
- Dagoth Daynil
- Dagoth Delnus
- Dagoth Drals
- Dagoth Draven
- Dagoth Elam
- Dagoth Fals
- Dagoth Fervas
- Dagoth Fovon
- Dagoth Galmis
- Dagoth Garel
- Dagoth Girer
- Dagoth Ienas
- Dagoth Mendras
- Dagoth Mulis
- Dagoth Mulyn
- Dagoth Muthes
- Dagoth Nilor
- Dagoth Ralas
- Dagoth Soler
- Dagoth Velos
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
"What? What use is speech? If you will not submit, you must be destroyed."
- will not submit "You have chosen war with Dagoth Ur. We grieve for your loss, but we will not spare you. You refused the sweetness of Lord Dagoth's friendship. Now know the bitterness of his fury."
- Dagoth Ur "He will not come to you, Lord Nerevar. It is you who must beg forgiveness. Go to him, beneath Red Mountain, kneel before him, and he will show you mercy."
After the death of Dagoth Gares:
"For our fallen brother, we claim our revenge."
- fallen brother "The soul of Dagoth Gares is among us. You have broken his body, but his spirit is with us in our waking dreams."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being called Ash Ghouls, they are actually not listed as undead in-game (except Dagoth Baler).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Dialogue with Dagoth Gares