They are described by characters in the game as follows:
The ash slave is a humanoid creature transformed by a mysterious force into a deranged beast. These creatures are aggressive and dangerous. Ash slaves are associated in some way with the Devil Dagoth Ur.
- (Disease) Ash Woe Blight (variable chance of character contracting)
- (Ability): Reflect 20% magic back on caster
- Spark: Shock Damage (target): 2–20 (5 foot radius)
- Earwig: Sound (target): 5 seconds, 3–8 magnitude
- First Barrier: Shield: 30 seconds on self (10 points)
- 60% chance to drop Ash Salts
- Sixth House Bases (leveled creatures)
- Red Mountain Region, outside (leveled creatures)
- Endusal, Kagrenac's Study
- "The chairs. The tables. All confused. We hear the words, and must speak them. We take them, and arrange them, but still, they will not be quiet."
- "Everything is wrong. This is not straight. This is too high. This is in my way. We must put them right."
- As their dialogue suggests, Sixth House Bases often have chairs, tables, and other furniture stacked in odd arrangements.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.