Then entry tunnel is guarded by an Frost Atronach. It then heads south, turns towards the west and then turns back to the north. The tunnel then opens into a high cavern with a precipitous drop to a pool of water below. Directly across the open cavern is small cave with a Dremora guarding a chest. Inside the chest is the Old Key. Facing back to the south, another tunnel opening is visible in the eastern wall. This requires levitation to access.
Entering that tunnel reveals a door. Beyond the door, the tunnel curves away to the northeast and another Frost Atronach patrols here. The tunnel then curves back to the south and ends in a door that is trapped and locked (level 35), but can be opened with the Old Key obtained from the Dremora's chest.
The final area is a large cavern occupied by Vindamea Drethan and a Storm Atronach. A large pool of water fills most of the chamber. From the entry, wooden steps lead down and left to the floor which then slopes down into the water. A natural stone walkway crosses the water to the wooden platform where Vindamea is. Underneath the table is a lock level 10 chest that contains three leveled alchemy apparatuses.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Mages Guild: Warlock's Ring. Ajira in Balmora Mages Guild tells her 'good friend' her secret about the Warlock's Ring: she knows Vindamea has it and that Ajira does not like Vindamea.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- A Game at Dinner (Alchemy skill book)
- Old Key (key_Ashirbadon)
- Leveled alchemy apparatuses
- Response to Bero's Speech (Destruction skill book)
- Scroll of the Blood Thief
- Scroll of Flameguard
- Standard Fortify Magicka Potion
- Standard Potion of Fire Shield
- Quality Rising Force Potion
- Quality Fortify Intelligence
- Warlock's Ring (on Vindamea)