The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
As a farmer, he will pay the Dragonborn for the following:
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
"Seen some mean-spirited folk pass through lately. Thought I was rid of those sorts when I left Markarth.""
- Did you say you came here from Markarth? "I grew up an orphan on the streets of Markarth. I'd have died there, too, but for the kindness of an old warrior named Logrolf the Bent. Logrolf rescued me and gave me enough money to get out of the city. I followed the Karth river north, and came here. When I met Michel, I knew this was where I belonged. I suppose that's it, really."
- You mentioned mean folk passing through town? "Both the Imperials and Stormcloaks have sent riders this way, scouting the bridge and the lands nearby. They stayed at the inn, but didn't pay. They said soldiers don't need to pay because they're risking their lives to protect us. And that's not all. They took a heap of our lumber, and one tried to have his way with my daughter. They think they can do whatever they want."
- Do you worry about raising a family in these dangerous times? "Of course. Every night I pray that we don't get a visit from a dragon, or that two armies don't show up to fight over the bridge. You ask if I'm worried? I'm terrified, if you want to truth of it. But I have to stay strong for my wife and children."
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "We aren't a big city like Solitude or Markarth, but we like it this way."
- "If it weren't for Michel, I'd probably be dead in a Markarth gutter by now."
- "Welcome, traveler. Mind yourself in our town."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the Dragonborn becomes one of Azzada's friends by selling produce to him, and Azzada dies, a Letter of Inheritance may be delivered by a courier.
- If the Dragonborn kills him, they will receive the miscellaneous quest to "Collect the reward from Omluag for killing Azzada Lylvieve."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.