Bacola Closcius is an Imperial publican who resides in the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora. He will point the Nerevarine to Caius Cosades and donate a brandy for the quest "Brandy for the Fundraising Dinner."
"Good day. I'm Bacola Closcius, publican of the South Wall here in Balmora. We rent beds, and I have a limited selection of goods for barter. If you're new here, I can also tell you where to look for other services, or a specific place nearby. If you're looking for someone in particular, I may be able to help."
- South Wall "Yes, this is the South Wall."
- Bacola Closcius "Speaking. I'm the owner and proprietor of the South Wall."
Caius Cosades "Old Caius rents a little bed-and-basket just up the hill on the north edge of town. Go out the front door -- NOT the upper door to the terrace -- then right up the stairs, then left at the top of the stairs and down to the end of the street."
bad people "Bad people? What do you mean? The Camonna Tong? I don't know about that. Understand? I don't want to know about that. None of my business. I stay out of the Council Club."
- Camonna Tong "As you probably know, the Camonna Tong is the old criminal syndicate here in Morrowind. And, as EVERYONE around here knows, the Thieves Guild is at war with the Camonna Tong. We're the new gang in town, and the Camonna Tong want us to be the dead-and-gone gang. If you are looking for the Camonna Tong, their Balmora hangout is the cornerclub called the Council Club."
- Brandy for the Fundraising Dinner
- donate Cyrodilic brandy "Sorry. I've only two bottles, and you're welcome to one of them for the cult. But I happen to know that Banor Seran just took delivery of some Cyrodilic brandy. He's probably got it stored in the closet in the hall just right of the bar. Now of course it would be WRONG to steal that brandy. Even though EVERYONE knows the Council Club is just a front for those Camonna Tong gangsters. But for such a good cause...."
- donate Cyrodilic brandy "I gave you a bottle. And an idea where to get the others."