Bandits is the name of an opponent in The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Kellen: "The Dremora's words unnerved the hero. They journeyed north to meet Laaneth, a sorceress friend of Tyr's well versed in Daedric matters. But the road ahead was far from clear."
Bandit (Khajiit voice): "Look what we have here. Standard fee. Hand over your coin or you die."
Bandit: "This is our road. Nobody passes without paying a tribute."
Tyr: "We haven't got any money. As for taking our lives..."
Deck[edit | edit source]
Tyr: "We're outnumbered. Let's take some of them out before they overwhelm us."
- Baandari Outlaw – Khajiit (x5)
- Bandit Ambush – Action
- Cruel Bandit – Khajiit (x2)
- Deshaan Sneak – Dark Elf (x3)
- Helstrom Footpad – Argonian (x5)
- Nest of Vipers – Action (x2)
- Skooma Smuggler – Khajiit (x3)
- South Road Brigand – Wood Elf (x5)
- Thievery – Action (x4)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bandits has only 20 health and 3 runes and the deck has only 30 cards.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Bandits (Legends). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Guild Recruit is the second card that the Bandits will draw and later use. Due to a bug