Location[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
The tower is a partially ruined and abandoned, but used as a hideout by a group of bandits.
There is a locked gate at the ground level that opens to a room with a table, a chest and a collapsed stairwell that blocks passage to lower levels. To the right of the gate there is a wooden ramp that leads to the tower's upper levels. The first contains a table, some barrels and sacks, two bed rolls and a chest containing some loot. A wooden stair through the collapsed ceiling leads to an upper room with a weapon rack, a tanning rack and a table with the skill book Advances in Lockpicking. The last stairs are to the open top of the tower, with a book resting upon a table.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Amethyst – On the ground level, upon a table.
- Garnet – On the ground level, upon a table.
- Lockpicking skill book – Advances in Lockpicking – On the upper level, upon a table next to a weapon rack.
- Possible location for Meridia's Beacon.
- A beehive under the wooden ramp and a bird's nest next to it.
Facilities[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Bannermist Tower. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Advances in Lockpicking will sometimes be unclickable. This is because the book itself has fallen through the table and in some cases has dropped down to the level below. This can be solved by looking at the floor directly under where the book appears to be on the table. The option to read should appear.