Bears are creatures in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The two most common bear varieties encountered are brown and black. The brown bear is stronger than the black bear and has very high health. They are most often found in the mountains near Bruma. Spriggans are able to summon black bears as an aid against threats. Bears can also be opponents for the Grand Champion to face in the Arena.
- Destruction Training: Twenty bear pelts are required for the Hero to be trained by the master Destruction trainer, Bralsa Andaren.
- If expelled from the Fighters Guild, 20 bear pelts need to be acquired for re-admittance.
The Black Bear is a weaker version of the Brown Bear, commonly found in the Jerall Mountains and other mountainous areas. Defeating this bear can be difficult for low level fighters.
The West Weald Brown Bear Den Hunter that the Hero can kill for the side quest "Bear Season," will attack even when wearing the Boots of the Crusader.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|