- Sold by Alchemy merchants.
- Can be collected from a beehive.
- Can be collected from the ground near fallen beehives.
- May appear in apothecary's satchels.
|Resist Poison||Fortify Light Armor||Fortify Sneak||Fortify Destruction|
† multiple effects
- Along with Honeycomb, it is one of the heaviest ingredients.
- Beehive Husk can be used to make an extremely useful potion for assassin or thief characters, which has the effects Fortify Sneak, Fortify Light Armor, and Fortify One-Handed. The other ingredients needed are Bear Claws and Hawk Feathers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.