As a follower, her stats are identical to Agmaer, with a level range of 5–25. She is also the only female Bosmer follower present in Skyrim.
"Seems that I'm the only one of my kind here. Suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Still, it's my duty to help protect Skyrim as much as any Nord's, don't you think?"
- Why did you join the Dawnguard? "Isran is the only one trying to do something about these vampires. I don't much like him, but I can't allow the people of Skyrim to be preyed upon by those monsters."
- Beleval's voice might be sometimes emptied because the voice actor did not record the follower dialogue for Beleval's voice type.
- Rarely when Beleval is a follower and with the Dragonborn venturing a road (the cobble stone ones), she will say, "Did you know any strong man around?," she'll laugh and then say, "Oh come'on, don't go away mad."
- Occasionally, If the Dragonborn is to go inside Arcadia's Cauldron and have Beleval as a follower and near by Arcadia, they will start a conversation with Arcadia saying, "Ohh, I was running for you..." and Beleval will reply, "Did you know any strong man around?." They'll both laugh and then Beleval will say, "Oh come'on, don't go away mad."
This section contains bugs related to Beleval. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Vampire Lord when Beleval is a follower, she will say, "I won't kill you, but I will head to Fort Dawnguard," and then leave the follower service. However, the follower spot may remain occupied. She will find a way back to the Dragonborn if their vampirism gets cured. If the Dragonborn turns into a