Background[edit | edit source]
Bendt is the chef for the College, preparing and serving the food for the bards at regular intervals.
He is a rather grumpy individual and not usually in high spirits. There is, however, an exception: during the "Tending the Flames" quest, Bendt sets up a small stall outside of Bards College and gives free candy to those attending the festival.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "You've found the Bards College kitchen. Congratulations."
- "Meals are served to bards at designated times. Find an inn if you want to make requests."
- "You look a little sturdier than most of the popinjays around here."
During the "Burning of King Olaf," he may say the following:
- "Candy! Get your King Olaf's Festival candy!"
- "Tasty, sugary treats!"
- "You might as well have some sweets. I made them for the festival after all."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He carries with him a key to Evette San's House. The relationship of the two is currently unknown.