Benirus Manor is a house for sale the Hero can purchase in Anvil. It is a two-story house with a basement located in the east side of Anvil that can be bought for 5,000 from Velwyn Benirus, found at The Count's Arms.
Overview[edit | edit source]
House Name: Benirus Manor
General[edit | edit source]
Through neglect over the years by its owner, both the exterior and interior looks run down before the Hero buys the house. However, once the associated quest "Where Spirits Have Lease" is completed, Benirus Manor will then become fixed and improved.
For the price, this can be seen as one of the best houses in the game, in terms of size. The Hero also does not have to buy furniture for this building. However, there is a relative lack of storage containers, except in the cellar.
The house is made up of a bedroom, dining room, living room, balcony/sitting area, office, basement and a secret cellar (located in basement).
Quests[edit | edit source]
After sleeping in the manor, three Benirus Manor Ghosts appear and a loud sound will be coming from downstairs.
After completing the quest, all of the furniture returns to normal, and the house becomes an ideal place to live and to store any items from the Inventory.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Do not store any important items in the dining room cupboard when the house is haunted. After the house is cleansed of Lorgren Benirus, the cupboard and any items inside will disappear.
- The drawers in the bedroom are safe to store items in before the quest is done.confirmation needed
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Benirus Manor. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- quest, the manor never loses its curse and the original owner, Velwyn Benirus, never appears again. Occasionally, there is a bug where halfway through the
- Items stored in the bedroom drawers will sometimes disappear.
- You cannot fast travel while inside of this house even after completing the associated quest, unlike other owned houses.