Benkongerike is a cave located in Solstheim in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. It is home to many Rieklings, a Word Wall for the shout Cyclone, and mysteriously, the Black Book: Untold Legends. It can be found to the southeast of Saering's Watch or to the northwest of the Headwaters of Harstrad at about the halfway point between both locations.
- Black Book: Untold Legends
- Three pieces of Stalhrim can be mined from one sarcophagus in the Great Hall.
- Just after entering Benkongerike Great Hall, to the right, in a tent, is a pile of thirteen copies of The Lusty Argonian Maid Vol 1 and six copies of The Lusty Argonian Maid Vol 2, and under these books is a Spell Tome for Telekinesis.
- East Empire Company Strongbox – In the Great Hall, in the room with the puzzle door, on the second level, and on top a dark brown barrel.
- Possible location for Meridia's Beacon.
- The puzzle solution is Eagle, Whale, Whale, Snake.
- There is an expert-locked door between two barred gates, the key for the door can be pulled to the Dragonborn using Telekinesis, it lies behind the left bars. There is a chest and Dragon Language: Myth no More in the room.
- Benkongerike means bone kingdom in Norwegian.
This section contains bugs related to Benkongerike (Dragonborn). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- When attempting to change the pedestals for the puzzle in Benkongerike Great Hall, one may be unable to move them. Reloading a previous save will fix this.
- Alternatively, leaving the area and returning might fix this.
- When exiting the room where the Black Book: Untold Legends is, sometimes the floor around the entrance of the cave will not load in the area, thus not allowing one to leave the cave. This can be fixed by reloading a save before exiting the room.
- Sometimes, when entering the cave, there is missing floor right on the beginning. This can be fixed by reloading a save before entering.
- When crouching while walking, getting too close to the stone head near the Riekling hut on the second floor of the puzzle room will cause the Dragonborn to end up on the head stuck between it and the roof. Reloading a previous save might be the only way this can be fixed.
When entering the area to the main hall, sometimes the floor may disappear.
- Jump through and try to continue anyway. If one is spawned back to the beginning, work through the area again and keep trying until one gets spawned on the other side.
- Black Book: Untold Legends" quest is the active objective, Clairvoyance may lead the Dragonborn to the escape passage near the book, even when they first enter the area (which is not useful from the other direction). When the "