Beyte Fyr is a Dunmer spellsword who resides in Tel Fyr, Morrowind. One of the four "daughters" of Divayth Fyr, she was created by him, as a "side benefit of the researches into corprus disease." She now exists solely to serve her master, Divayth Fyr, and takes care of the cooking and the cleaning. She is related to Alfe, Delte, and Uupse.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- corprus disease "Everyone who gets corprus disease comes to our Corprusarium. It's not very pleasant, but at least they're all fed and cared for."
- Divayth Fyr "He's up above in his study. I hope you can fly. You can't get up there unless you can fly. Or have potions. Sorry."
- plunder the dungeon "You'd be surprised how many people come in here trying to steal Lord Fyr's treasures. He does have quite a collection of relics and artifacts. But he keeps them down in the Corprusarium. And who wants to risk catching corprus disease? Not to mention who wants to get ripped in half. Pity. We don't see many good thieves here. Just the stupid ones."
- wife of Divayth Fyr "Yes. Well. Not 'wife' in the 'married' sense. But... you know. 'Paramour.' 'Consort.' Something like that. It's a bit awkward, really. Because... well... he made us, too, so, though we aren't really his daughters or anything, it's LIKE we were his daughters. Because he made us. You see?"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite not being an essential character, killing her before completing "Corprus Cure" will render the quest unsolvable, thus making it impossible to progress in the main quest.
- Her name bares a resemblance to the second letter of the Greek alphabet, Beta.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Dialogue with Divayth Fyr