Properties[edit | edit source]
All of the weapon's properties except its name are randomly generated.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Material – Can range from Iron to Daedric.
- Type – May be a sword, greatsword, or mace.
- Enchantment – random
Physical appearance[edit | edit source]
The weapons appearance matches that of a generic weapon of the same type and material. The weapon will also bear a colored glow and pattern appropriate to the enchantment.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Siddgeir[edit | edit source]
- Bring the Jarl of Falkreath a bottle of Black-Briar Mead.
- Completion of the miscellaneous quest: "Kill the Bandit Leader" at [Radiant Location] for the Jarl of Falkreath.
- Assisting the people of Falkreath
Dengeir[edit | edit source]
- Completion of the miscellaneous quest: "Kill the Bandit Leader" at (Radiant Location) for the Jarl of Falkreath.
- Assisting the people of Falkreath.
Smithing[edit | edit source]
This weapon is semi-unique and may not be crafted, however an identical version can be crafted with the generic material and a matching enchantment applied. The weapon may also be titled with the same name during enchanting.
The upgrade material is dependent on the material that the weapon was generated with.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the Jarl is seen holding this, reloading the save file before he is seen with the blade might change its material.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Blade of Falkreath. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes the weapon granted is not a blade but a mace. However, it is still called the "Blade" of Falkreath.
- When trying to put the weapon on a weapon rack, it will float above or below the rack.