The Blades Sword is a One-Handed Akaviri sword found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- A Blades Sword can be acquired rather early - in Delphine's Secret Room at the Sleeping Giant Inn. It is found on the weapon rack near the Arcane Enchanter.
- Six are available in the armory at Sky Haven Temple, alongside the chest containing Blades Armor.
- Delphine carries two that can only be pickpocketed.
- Esbern carries one that can only be pickpocketed.
- Fultheim in the Nightgate Inn carries one that can only be pickpocketed.
- Followers inducted into the Blades will carry one and it can be obtained from their inventory.
- Bolar's Oathblade - A unique Blades Sword found alongside Bolar's Writ at the foot of the Shrine of Talos at Bloated Man's Grotto.
- Dragonbane - A unique Blades Sword found in the armory at Sky Haven Temple.
- Although not technically a variant, the Ebony Blade has some resemblance to the Blades Sword, as they are both katana-styled weapons.
- The Blades Sword is the equivalent of the Akaviri Katana from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- Like most Akaviri weapons, it has a strong Japanese influence.
- The Blades Sword may not place properly into a display case after being upgraded at a grindstone or may fall on the ground when leaving and re-entering the house.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.