Blankenmarch is a small settlement along the Yellow Road north and east of Leyawiin. Nearly adjacent to Veyond, the settlement is just northeast of the Amelion Tomb. Residents include Hanz gro-Hubrag, Floyd Nathans, and Philip Franc.
Lush and full of plant life, like much of Blackwood, Blankenmarch has abundant Tiger Lily, some Primrose, and sparse St. Jahn's Wort and Bergamot, an Arrowroot plant and a Monkshood. There is even a few Clouded Funnel Cap just north of the buildings.
Crops[edit | edit source]
There is a small but diverse plot of crops growing just north of Hanz gro-Hubrag's house that includes:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Skooma can be found in a wooden chest in Floyd Nathans' house.
- All of the village's inhabitants are males.
- The Ayleid ruin Veyond is close by to the south-south-east and is inhabited by unique Azhklan Trolls, which hints at an unfinished quest.
- 19 Tiger Lily plants are in three locations inside the village itself, and the Reman Rune Stone nearby to the south-south-west has 20 uncommon and useful Bog Beacon Asco Cap plants.
- The town serves no purpose as there are no quests that are located in the town.