Bleak Mine is a silver mine located north of Anvil. It's located in the lands belonging to Lord Drad's Estate. When Lord Drad bought the lands he sought great fortunes in this silver mine and decided to use ogre labor to work the mine and because of it he's sealed it off from spontaneous visitors.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- A few chests with minor loot.
- Leveled armor and weapons on the guards.
- 7 Silver Veins (do not respawn)
Plants outside near entrance:
Quests[edit | edit source]
Malacath requires the Hero to free the ogre prisoners inside the mine who are working as slaves for Lord Drad. When not working the ogres are locked up in the two cells that's in the back of the mine.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This cave requires a key until you start the related quest; after Malacath's speech, the lock will change into a leveled lock and the Bleak Mine Key will spawn on a table inside Lord Drad's Estate.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Bleak Mine. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Guards will not become hostile or attack, but will only respond with hostile dialogue.