- "You're living on borrowed time, thief!"
- ―Bleak Mine Guard
Bleak Mine Guards are leveled Dunmer warriors found within Bleak Mine, located near Lord Drad's Estate. They wear leveled armor.
They are employed by Lord Drad to guard the ogres, which are part of Malacath's Daedric Shrine quest.
- If the guards see the Hero, they will become hostile.
This section contains bugs related to Bleak Mine Guard. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- 360 They may not become hostile until one free the ogres from their cages.
- It is possible, after completing Malacath's Daedric Shrine quest, that if there are any remaining guards they will follow the Hero anywhere they go, one has been known to follow you into Oblivion.